Pretty summer centrepiece : Glenfall House
The following services have been designed to give you the opportunity to tailor your dressing, styling and decoration to suit your budget and your preferred level of involvement in the styling and dressing process. We aim to offer services to cover every eventuality so that you can have the most cost effective and stress free option for your Big Day!
Our services have been revised and therefore the following revisions will only apply to weddings booked after 9 June 2017.
It is important to note that these services are not ‘all inclusive’ and that your choice of props is dependent on availability on your date. The styling services are designed to dress the 3 main areas :- breakfast room, ceremony room and the venue entrance to include the card and gift table, seating plan and welcome sign, along with any of your own items (excluding installations such as fairy lights, hanging lanterns, draping etc). The starting price for each level of guest numbers relates to dressing the 3 main areas, and while we are very happy to dress other areas around the venue, these may be subject to an extra charge.
T&T ‘Dry Hire’ service
This is a great ‘hire service only’ for couples who only want to hire from us. You can choose to collect the items from us, and return them after your wedding within our timed framework, or if the item(s) is/are not fragile, we can post them to you and include a return postage bag for their safe return. This is a great option for linens.
Any hire item which is collected by you and returned to us will be based on a ‘3 day’ period of hire where the item(s) are collected the day before the event, and returned the day after the event.
Dry hire which involves using a courier service will be under a ‘2 day prior and a 2 day after the event’ hire agreement – the item(s) will be sent to you to be received the day before the event. We will use the Royal Mail Special Delivery service or Parcelforce 48, and at the point of paying for your hire items, we will add the delivery costs. Your item(s) will be sent to you in a re-usable box which will also carry a pre-paid return label for your use. You will need to ask for proof of postage for insurance purposes.
Please read our Terms and Conditions for further details.
T&T ‘setting up’ service : from £295
Our ‘setting up’ service is designed for couples who already have most of their props, do not require our styling services and don’t want to have the stress and worry of decorating the day themselves. We will ensure that everything is in the right place and set up as you planned, while you have a stress free morning to prepare yourself for your Big Day.
We will :-
- meet you at your venue to go through your setting up plans a few weeks prior to your wedding
- set up on the day or day before, including any of your own props on the day or day before using your props and any that you hire from our collection
Extra to the above :-
- clean up service if required
- hiring of any props from our stock
- change-over setting up from ceremony to wedding breakfast
- travel expenses
- additional meetings
T&T ‘Florist’s Choice’ Wedding Flowers Package :-
This is where we would choose the flowers and foliage for you, to suit your theme and to reflect your colour palette. These popular packages include :-
1) Bridal bouquet, 1 x bridesmaid’s bouquet, 4 x buttonholes, flower girl posy @ £175
2) Bridal bouquet, 2 x bridesmaid’s bouquets, 4 x buttonholes, flower girl posy @ £225
3) Bridal bouquet, 3 x bridesmaid’s bouquets, 5 x buttonholes, flower girl posy, 12 x small vase table posies, 1 x medium vase table posy OR 16 small table vases @ £495
T&T Bespoke Wedding Flowers (individually priced with a minimum spend of £700 ) :-
These are ‘your choice’ flowers – flowers that you particularly like, or that we would recommend to you taking account of your budget, time of year and your colour /design scheme :-
Hand tied bridal bouquet : from £65
Trailing/cascade bouquet : from £75
Bridesmaid’s bouquet : from £35
Buttonholes : from £6
Corsages : from £8
Gift wrapped ‘Thank you’ bouquet : from £35
Centrepiece flowers : from £30
Long and low top table/ ceremony table : from £85
Flower ring/ wreath as a base for hurricane/candelabra : from £45
Candelabra flowers : from £70
Cake flowers : from £20
Large pedestal arrangement : from £90
Wooden crate arrangement : from £75
Heart wreath : from £85
which includes setting up your venue
** ADDITIONAL MEETINGS
We are happy to have further consultations which will be subject to a consultation fee including any mileage costs.
Our payment process is as follows :-
1) First – save your date – if you decide to go with any of the above, this secures your date in the diary. Simply complete and hand sign our ‘Save the Date’ form including your wedding and contact details, pay a non returnable deposit of £150 which is deducted from your final balance and your date is guaranteed, and in our diary.
2) Pay an interim 50% halfway between ‘save the date’ and your wedding.
3) Pay the outstanding balance no later than 6 weeks before your wedding date.
4) We also provide the opportunity to pay by direct debit on a monthly basis, in order to spread the cost.
5) Added to the final balance will be a 50% returnable damage deposit*, which is returned to you in full within 2 weeks of the date of your wedding. Any damaged ‘beyond repair’ or mislaid items will be deducted at the cost of replacement value (please read our T&C’s for further information)
*The returnable damage deposit for all DRY HIRE items will be 100%