We specialise in transforming your chosen venue by providing bespoke styling, design and decoration for weddings, parties and events.
We will style all aspects of your event to include sequinned and speciality linen, chair dressing and table décor, stunning candelabra and centrepieces, tea lights, glassware and china with a comprehensive selection of props and pretties from our collection.
Whether you have chosen your theme, or are looking for inspiration, we can assist with all types of venue styling to suit a wide range of budgets.
Let’s discuss your ideas and chat through possibilities, budget and what level of support you would like. After the consultation, if you choose to go ahead and book with us, you will be asked to complete a ‘save the date’ form and pay a deposit. This will save your date, and you are booked into our diary!
Planning the detail will start at this point, and our journey together to finalise your decorations and dressing will begin!
We offer a full range of services for weddings and events :-
- T&T ‘deliver/setup/collect’ service : from £65
- Our T&T ‘on the day’ set up service : from £295
- T&T ‘set up and hire’ service : from £495 (2017); from £595 (2018)
- T&T ‘styling, set up and hire’ service : from £695 (2017); from £795 (2018)
- T&T ‘Full styling, set up and hire’ service : from £995 (2017); from £1095 (2018)
Our payment process :-
1) First – save your date – if you decide to go with any of the above, this secures your date in the diary. Simply complete and hand sign our ‘Save the Date’ form including your wedding and contact details, pay a non returnable deposit of £150 which is deducted from your final balance and your date is guaranteed, and in our diary.
2) Pay an interim 50% halfway between ‘save the date’ and your wedding.
3) Pay the outstanding balance no later than 6 weeks before your wedding date.
4) We also provide the opportunity to pay by direct debit on a monthly basis, in order to spread the cost.
5) Added to the final balance will be a 50% returnable deposit, which is returned to you in full within 2 weeks of the date of your wedding. Any damaged ‘beyond repair’ or mislaid items will be deducted at the cost of replacement value. (please read our T&C’s for further information)
* Any further consultations will be subject to a consultation fee.